STRAIN YOUR BRAIN!
This is a CHALLENGE for intelligent brains, let us see how many of you can get it?
Here the name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence.
For example, FRANCE is hiding in, the sentence “The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago” . (clifF RAN CEenturies).
Now find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within the sentences given below:
1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.
2. Was Doctor Dolittle’s favorite animal a glib yak?
3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.
4. How often can a daydream come true?
5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?
6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.
7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?
8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.
9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.
10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.
Please post your answers in the comments section below. 🙂
The correct answers will be posted SOON! Keep trying. 🙂