One evening there was a murder in the home of a married couple. Their daughter and son were also at home with them. As a chief investigator, you were assigned the case. You were told that one of these four people murdered one person of the family. One member of the family witnessed the murder, whereas one member helped the murderer. Now you are required to find out the murderer.
Following are some of the clues to help you in your investigations:
1. The witness of the crime and the helper were of opposite gender.
2. The oldest person and the witness of the murder were of opposite gender.
3. The youngest person and the victim were of opposite gender.
4. The helper was older than the victim.
5. The father was the oldest family member.
6. The person who committed the crime was not the youngest family member.
Now, with the help of above clues, you have got to find the murderer. Can you unfold those knots and spot the criminal?
Post your answer in the comments section below. 🙂